- Contact Us
- Size Guide
- Shipping Information
- Returns & Exchanges
- Product Care
Our customer care team is here for you! If you have any questions regarding:
- size and fit
- product customization
- product information
- returns and exchanges
- product care
Use this chart to convert between standard size formats.
Sizes don't correlate to your measurements? Want the cut but with a different colored material? Email us and we will be happy to help you create your perfect coat!
We ship from NYC and offer free shipping and returns to all orders within the United States. Most of our orders are shipped within 24 hours and you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number as soon as the items are on their way. Usually it takes 3-8 business days for your products to arrive, but you can always track the shipment for the exact arrival date. After an order has been delivered to the correct shipping address, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We offer free shipping to our customers outside of the US. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price; these charges will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery. To determine what the additional costs are, please check with your country’s custom office.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All returns are free of charge and must be made within 14 days of receipt. A full refund or an exchange is provided to any unworn items that have their original tags and packaging. To make the returns easier for you, we include a pre-paid return label with your order, which you can use to return the items to us. If you didn’t get your package, you can just email us at email@example.com and we’ll sort out all issues right away.
Once your returned item is received and approved, it will take us 2-3 business days to process your order and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. KOJAnyc.com reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit or items which are not in the same condition in which they were sent.
We are unable to offer exchanges at this time. If you would like to exchange a product, please return the original items for a full refund and place a new order.
Presently we do not offer return labels or cover the cost of return shipping to our international customers. But we are here for you to help process your return and refund you as soon as the item is received in NYC.
Shearling and Leather products are durable and will last you for years to come. While it is not difficult to take care of them, it helps to keep a few things in mind to help preserve it even longer:
- Rain and snow will not damage your coat/vest. When wet, let your coat/vest air dry and simply brush off any water spots with your hand or a dry cloth.
- For small spots and blemishes, use a dump piece of cloth to carefully dab the marks until they disappear. Then let your coat/vest dry, and brush off water spots with your hand or a dry cloth.
- For heavier stains, bring your coat/vest to a leather or fur-care specialist. Never put your coat/vest in a washing machine or dryer.
- Clean you coat/vest before storing, and following the product care label instructions.
- Store your coat/vest in a dry, cool, dark environment
- Hang your coat/vest on a broad hanger and give it space to hang loosely.
- Use a breathable garment bag to give your coat/vest additional protection from dust, dirt and musty air.